WELCOME TO THE ARTISAN ACADEMY!
The Artisan Academy is a series of classes designed to expose children and adults, ages 3 and up, to perform in a live theater setting. Develop your child’s potential to be a “triple threat” on the stage! A Triple Threat performer is proficient in acting, dancing and singing. Classes at the ARTISAN ACADEMY focus on the 3 disciplines of musical theater to develop well-rounded performers who are confident on stage in all areas. With many class offerings to choose from, it’s easy to start your child on the road to become a triple threat!
The Artisan Academy Mission
- To provide a theater arts enrichment program for children that is positive, energizing, and fun!
- To foster creativity and responsibility.
- To encourage teamwork and personal integrity.
- To build self-esteem and confidence.
* Tuition is due the first class of each month
$50 Registration fee per student enrolling due at time of registration. This fee is good through the Spring 2015 semester. Tuition is due first class of the month and is non-refundable.
**Pay in full for the semester and receive a discount! Details below.**
$90 monthly tuition for ACTING DYNAMICS and PROJECT: POP STARS -or- $320 for the semester.
$75 monthly tuition for MUSICAL THEATER PRODUCTION and CHARACTER CONSTRUCTION -or- $270 for the semester.
$60 monthly tuition for all classes -or- $215 for the semester.
$40 monthly tuition for second class -or- $145 for the semester.
$40 monthly tuition for second child -or- $145 for the semester.
* Private piano, voice and dance lessons offered. Please call 817-284-1200 for more information.
Scholarships available! Email email@example.com for more information.
Enroll now for 2014 Summer Camps!
Enrollment for Fall 2014 Semester begins July 1, 2014!
How do I enroll?
- Click on “ENROLL NOW”
- Fill out required information on Enrollment Form. (Be sure to indicate the class name and time.)
- Click “register” to submit form.
- A representative from The Artisan Academy will contact you with more information once your form is received.
2014 Fall Semester begins: September 2nd
No class October 13 – Columbus Day
No class November 26-28 – Thanksgiving
Final Class Demonstrations: December 8th – 12th
Contact Natalie Burkhart for further information at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-284-1200
* Tuition and registration fees are non-refundable