WELCOME TO ARTISAN ACTING ACADEMY!
Artisan Acting Academy is a series of classes designed to expose children and adults, ages 3 and up, to perform in a live theater setting. Develop your child’s potential to be a “triple threat” on the stage! A Triple Threat performer is proficient in acting, dancing and singing. Classes at the ARTISAN ACTING ACADEMY focus on the 3 disciplines of musical theater to develop well-rounded performers who are confident on stage in all areas. With many class offerings to choose from, it’s easy to start your child on the road to become a triple threat!
Artisan Acting Academy Mission
- To provide a theater arts enrichment program for children that is positive, energizing, and fun!
- To foster creativity and responsibility.
- To encourage teamwork and personal integrity.
- To build self-esteem and confidence.
Tuition and Enrollment
* Tuition is due the first class of each month
$50 Registration fee per student enrolling due at time of registration. This fee is good thru the Spring 2013 semester. Tuition is due first class of the month and is non-refundable.
$65 monthly tuition for MUSICAL THEATER PRODUCTION & SCHOOL OF POP classes
$50 monthly tuition for all classes
$35 monthly tuition for second class
$35 monthly tuition for second child
* Private piano, voice and dance lessons offered. Please call 817-284-1200 for more information.
Enrollment is continuing for Spring Classes.
Enrollment for 2013 Summer Camps begins March 1, 2013!
How do I enroll?
- Click on “ENROLL NOW”
- Fill out required information on Enrollment Form
- Click “register” to submit form.
- A representative from The Artisan Acting Academy will contact you with more information once your form is received.
Spring 2013 Semester begins: January 7th
No class March 11-15 – Spring Break
Final Class Demonstrations: May 20th – 24th
Contact Natalie Berry for further information at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-284-1200
* Tuition and registration fees are non-refundable