WELCOME TO ARTISAN ACTING ACADEMY!
Artisan Acting Academy is a series of classes designed to expose children and adults, ages 3 and up, to perform in a live theater setting. Develop your child’s potential to be a “triple threat” on the stage! A Triple Threat performer is proficient in acting, dancing and singing. Classes at the ARTISAN ACTING ACADEMY focus on the 3 disciplines of musical theater to develop well-rounded performers who are confident on stage in all areas. With many class offerings to choose from, it’s easy to start your child on the road to become a triple threat!
Artisan Acting Academy Mission
- To provide a theater arts enrichment program for children that is positive, energizing, and fun!
- To foster creativity and responsibility.
- To encourage teamwork and personal integrity.
- To build self-esteem and confidence.
* Tuition is due the first class of each month
$50 Registration fee per student enrolling due at time of registration. This fee is good through the Spring 2014 semester. Tuition is due first class of the month and is non-refundable.
$65 monthly tuition for MUSICAL THEATER PRODUCTION and SCHOOL OF POP: AN ARTISAN PRODUCTION PROJECT.
$50 monthly tuition for all classes.
$35 monthly tuition for second class.
$35 monthly tuition for second child.
* Private piano, voice and dance lessons offered. Please call 817-284-1200 for more information.
Enroll now for Spring 2014 classes!
How do I enroll?
- Click on “ENROLL NOW”
- Fill out required information on Enrollment Form. (Be sure to indicate the class name and time.)
- Click “register” to submit form.
- A representative from The Artisan Acting Academy will contact you with more information once your form is received.
2013 Fall Semester begins: September 3rd
No class October 14th – Columbus Day
No class November 27th – 29th – Thanksgiving
Final Class Demonstrations: December 9th – 13th, 2013
2014 Spring Semester begins: January 6th
No class March 10th-14th – Spring Break
Final Spring Class Demonstrations: May 19th – 23rd, 2014
Contact Natalie Berry for further information at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-284-1200
* Tuition and registration fees are non-refundable