we apologize for the inconvenience, but our ticketing system is currently experiencing an outage last updated : 6/28/23
Artisan Center Theater
Last Updated : August 23rd 2023
Artisan Center Theater Ticketing Policies
- Tickets are non-refundable and no credits can be issued for cancellations, whether they were purchased individually or as part of a season ticket package. Refunds, credits or alternate dates are not offered for missed performances.
- Tickets may be exchanged for a $5 per ticket service fee with at least 48 hours notice prior to the scheduled performance. These tickets may be exchanged for another available night of the same production or to a future production. We cannot guarantee availability for an exchange.
- Please note: Artisan Center Theater does not offer refunds due to bad weather when a performance is taking place.
- Performance cancellations due to weather or other circumstances are very rare. When a performance must be canceled, we will make every attempt to contact you to make arrangements for an alternate date.
- Ages 3 and up require a ticket. Please remove disruptive or crying children from the theater
- Parking is free and doors open 30 minutes prior to show time
- Patrons must be seated 5 minutes prior to show time. Any seat not occupied at this time may be filled
- Late Seating is at the discretion of the House Manager and no refunds or exchanges will be provided
- The usage of cameras, recording devices, audio recorders and cellphones is strictly prohibited